You must carefully download and install the tool if you want to avoid running into any problems when using it. To use the tool properly, you must adhere to a method. Here’s how to get the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool and install it.
Use of QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
The QuickBooks Clean Install Tool has a variety of applications. A list of all the circumstances in which the tool is appropriate to use is provided below.
- Despite your best efforts, you are encountering an installation issue.
- If the Quick Books application installation fails to fix the problem.
- If you attempt to open several company files that are on the network.
Steps for QuickBooks Clean Install tool Download
If you’ve never used the Clean Install Tool before, you might not know how to download and install it on your computer. You may quickly download, install, and use the tool by following the detailed tutorial we’ve provided below.
Remove the QuickBooks Desktop software
- On the keyboard, press Windows+R to launch the Run command window.
- In the Run box, type Control Panel and hit Enter or click OK.
- Under Programs and Features, tap Uninstall a Program.
- Select Quick Books from the list of installed programs, then double-click it.
- To proceed with the uninstalling procedure, select Uninstall/Change and then select Uninstall.
- To completely uninstall Quick Books Desktop from Windows, follow the instructions on the screen.
Completely uninstall QuickBooks by renaming the installation folders
- First, make sure that Display Hidden Files and Folders are turned on in Windows.
- Press Windows + E on your keyboard to launch Windows File Manager.
- Go to the folder where Quick Books is installed, which is often at:
- Intuit Quick Books 64-bit version, located at C: Quick Books is located at C:
- C:\ ProgramData\ Intuit\ QuickBooks
- 64-bit version C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks
- C:\Users\(current user)\AppData\Local\Intuit\QuickBooks
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks
- Click Rename with the right-click menu on the QuickBooks folder.
- After the folder name, type OLD and then try to reinstall Quick Books.
Use the QuickBooks clean install tool download
- Firstly, Download the “Quick Books Tools Hub”.
- Conserve the file on your computer.
- To finish the installation, launch the QuickBooks Tools Hub from the downloads folder and adhere to the prompts on the screen.
- On the licence agreement, check the box that indicates “I accept.”
- From the desktop of your computer, click the Quick Books Tools Hub icon.
- Click Clean Install Tool after selecting Installation Issues.
- Select Continue after selecting the QuickBooks desktop version.
- After seeing the notice “Please install your copy of Quick Books to the default location,” click OK.
- Continue with a fresh installation of Quick Books after the Clean Install Tool has completely removed QuickBooks from the system.
Reinstall QuickBooks Desktop
Run the setup after it has been downloaded. You will next be prompted to enter the license and product number, which are located on:
o CD case
Online order emails
Next, the wizard assists you in finishing the remaining steps.
- Press Next.
- Click Next after agreeing to the license agreement’s conditions.
- The product number and license number are requested on the screen.
- Type in your license information and product number, then click Next.
- Select your installation type now; select the Recommended option.
- Select Install by clicking Next.
- QuickBooks is now beginning to install on your PC.
- Click Open qb tool hub once your Quick Books desktop has been successfully installed.
We hope the QuickBooks desktop application functions well now that we have a thorough understanding of how to use the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool. If the issues continue or any of the aforementioned steps cannot be completed for whatever reason, you can contact a qualified support team for assistance.