Dubai has become the world’s favorite go to destination with a bunch of places it offers to its visitors. However the heart and soul of Dubai lies within the tallest building in the world which is the most pivoted Burj Khalifa. It is a true epitome of the finest engineers and architecture’s work and the finesse they hold. The moment someone talks about Dubai , there is an immediate picture of this contemporary structure. The design is inspired by a flower with its core at the highest point and the other structures supporting it. With a culmination of Middle Eastern architecture and Islamic traditions , this place is remarkable.
Inspired by the Hymenocallis flower , this place is built by one of the greatest living architects , Adam Smith. He has also been part of many other renowned projects in Dubai and throughout the world. This is a place that is included in almost every tourist package of Dubai. However , if you visit Dubai and don’t find time to see this icon. Worry not , the building and tip of it can be seen from a 95 km radius.
Booking your tickets to Burj Khalifa –
The prices are subjective to the season you’re visiting Burj khalifa Dubai. On an average if you go during the peak timings of the year , it will cost around INR 6000 per person. Children aged 12 and below are charged INR 3200 per person and adults almost INR 4000 for the regular observation deck. If you want to go to the highest observation peak , it would cost almost INR 10,000 per person. Infants have no entry fee.
This might all sound pricey , but there is another way out. The best idea would be to visit the place during non peak hours , i.e non – holiday season of the year. For visiting the regular spot it would cost INR 1900 for children and INR 2600 for adults. Those who want to experience till the highest pinnacle , it would cost them around INR 7100 per person. Again , these prices aren’t fixed but an approximate estimation for you while considering your budget.
Other things at Burj Khalifa –
- Many people assume Burj Khalifa to be just a tall standing building in the hub of the Golden City. But until and unless you visit this , will you know the various things it has? There are two observatory decks which are situated at the 148th and 124th , 125th floors which will offer a 360 degree view of the city. Get a camera and take some amazing shots. The ticket prices will vary accordingly.
- There are also many corporate suites that occupy 37 floors in the Burj Khalifa that house well established firms that invite high end corporate people.
- At.mosphere provides an absolutely unique experience that no other restaurant can provide. It is 442 meters above the city with a private dining facility with some scrumptious dishes to try.
- There are also intermediate levels for the residents and visitors of Burj Khalifa. With well equipped and satisfying spas , jacuzzis , swimming pools and a huge entertainment plaza for the various events and cultural fests inside.
- The most famous and exquisite residences are the Armani Residences. These have a beautiful welcoming entrance and the room spells elegance in all dimensions. There are suites ranging from 1-4 bedrooms that have a wide array of amenities. The architecture is Italian inspired and you never want to leave the place when you enter!
Dubai Fountain is the most crowded place in and around Dubai towards the night.
- This 30 acre man made fountain has some melodious classic and contemporary music playing alongside with the fountains. This 275 meter fountain costs 215 million dollars which shoots up to a height of 155 meters into the air. It is surrounded by 6600 lights and 25 coloured projectors.
- Burj Khalifa Park is a true embodiment of nature at its most finest and carved shape. With beautiful flowers , palm trees , gardens and water bodies this place is a great walk at any time of the day. The entire park is run in a smart way ,i.e in a sustainable way where they use almost 550 million gallons of water for a productive purpose. This is also inspired by the Hymenocallis flower.
Please check my high quality content: 1992 space movie
- At the rooftop of the building there is a great Burj Club that has a gym with many healthcare options and a wellness care program. There is also a spa that provides many services such as spa treatments , soothing massages , steam rooms and many more. Another way would be to just chill and enjoy with beverages and some food amidst taking in the view of the city.